Please feel free to check out my short articles at:
A Few Health Psychology Thoughts:
- Filter water to eliminate glyphosate, fluoride, heavy metals and other toxins/impurities. This would include water you drink, make coffee and other drinks with, that you cook with, and make ice cubes.
- Avoid GMO foods.
- Eat organic foods.
- Avoid mouthwashes and toothpastes with fluoride.
- Actively use one of the detox methods (i.e., eating specific organic foods that detox, etc.).
- Use virgin coconut oil on skin periodically.
- Reduce and/or avoid unnecessary exposure to wifi, EMF, and electronic pollution.
- Get fresh air (as fresh as you can).
- Spend time in nature.
- Walk barefoot on the ground regularly.
- Take Omega 3/6/9.
- Take probiotics to replace those killed by current environmental toxins.
- Use magnesium sulphate in a bath weekly.
- Get sunshine.
- Stay active.
- Listen to music that soothes your being.
- Listen to nature . . . the wind, the ocean, the trees, the birds and other animals.
- Check for vitamin and mineral deficits.
- Enjoy life.
- Practice moderation.
- Feel with your heart.
- If you have problems that you can not solve, seek help.
- Learn new things.
- Be thankful and seek to do God’s Will.
Rory Fleming Richardson, Ph.D., ABMP, TEP
Clinical Medical/Health Psychologist & Neuropsychologist